Tuesday, May 7, 2013

That Douchbage At Game 3 Looks A Lot Like...



I've had to resist the urge to post about Boston ever since the Marathon because I didn't want to add to the media frenzy of self-reflection and sadness when it was already so depressing.  That being said, I almost had a heart attack when I saw this douchebag in a picture from last night's Bruins game (see below).


Wow dude really? Making fun of a national tragedy that occurred in a city that was willing to lock down their entire population to catch a 19 year old? Not cool bro...and not too smart either.  But there was one other thing that made me stop and look again before taking to facebook/ twitter to bash this guy.  Does this dude not look a little like Kim Jong Un?
 

For those of you that don't know who that is, (and if you don't, pick up a fucking newspaper) Kim Jong Un is the leader of North Korea and currently harassing everyone with threats of nuclear warfare.  He also hasn't been publically seen since doing so in April.  Welp, I think I just found him.  He was at Game 3 last night, and he's a fucking asshole.  I don't know what's worse, looking like Kim Jong Un's stunt double or the beating that asshole probably took after leaving the game.  But seeing as how I'm from Boston, I'm really rooting for the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment