Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NHL Playoffs: Where I Was Right, Where I Was Wrong Round 1


 
With Round 1 of the NHL Playoffs officially over it's time to show where I was right and where I was wrong with my predictions for round one. 

Where I Was Right: I said no 8 seeds would be knocking off 1's this year. The Blackhawks took care of the Wild in 5 and the Penguins took care of the Islander in 6. 

Where I Was Wrong: Both San Jose and Toronto who I said would be going home early made me look like a total moron. San Jose swept Vancouver to move on to the second round and Toronto was eight minutes away from pulling the upset over Boston in Game 7. I wasn't just wrong, I was dead wrong. 

Where I Was Right: Sleeper teams. I said the Rangers would be the sleeper in the East solely because of Lundqvist and I said the Red Wings would be the sleeper in the West. Both teams came back from 3-2 holes to win games 6 and 7 and advance to round two. 

Round Two Predictions:
Penguins over Senators in 6
Bruins over Rangers in 6

Red Wings over Blackhawks in 7
Kings over Sharks in 7

1 comment:

  1. Ill join you on these hockey picks:
    Rd 1- Hawks in 5, Sharks in 6, Kings in 6, Ducks in 6.
    Pens in 6, Habs in 7, Rangers in 6, Bruins in 5
    Pete's Rd 2:
    Pens in 6, Rangers in 7
    Kings in 7, Hawks in 6

    ReplyDelete