Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Little Jeter And A-Rod For Ya...

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=16783041&source=MLB&topic_id=6789998&c_id=nyy&tcid=facebook_embedded_player&gid=2011_07_09_tbamlb_nyamlb_1

Click this link on top. I would like for everyone to notice that after Jeter hits the home run, Jorge Posada is the first one to hug him at home plate. Obviously, they've been teammates forever. Then I would like everyone to notice who the most excited guy in that circle is. It's not Teixiera, it's not Granderson, it's not even Mariano, who I'm sure was pretty jacked up though. It was fucking A-ROD! He was more jacked up than I think Jeter was. He even made sure when Jeter got out of the pile that he was the first one to grab him and congratulate him. These two hate each other? I would seriously doubt that judging from what I saw in this video. Don't tell me that they can't stand each other and all this other nonsense. When you play together on the same side of the infield for years, and even win a world series together, there can't be any hatred there. Congratulations again to Derek Jeter, and a Kudos to A-Rod for showing everyone that he isn't just a guy who cares all about himself. It was something that was great to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment