Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ladies, I Love Your Summertime Jean Shorts...

Listen ladies, I am not being sarcastic in any way, shape or form here. I really do love everything about your jean shorts in the summer. You see, really short shorts, that are not jean shorts are not nearly as sexy as really short jean shorts. The exception would be booty shorts, however, booty shorts are the exception, not the rule. I don't actually know the reason yet but maybe if I keep telling you all about it I'll eventually figure it out.

Now, every guy knows this situation; the situation of when you see a girl with absolutely awesome legs and she is wearing those really short summertime jean shorts. Then you start analyzing everything about her legs, which makes the shorts even sexier. Finally, by the time she is passed you, you notice the back end. On a girl, especially a girl with a great dumper, when the lower part of the butt cheek is popping out of the shorts to say hello, there is nothing more awesome. It's like wow, great legs, great ass, great shorts. Ladies, if you don't know, this whole analyzing and checking out of everything takes no longer than seven seconds. It's a quick process of the male mind.

I cannot actually see any way that a guy can disagree with this. I think the reason is because all three parts of the puzzle compliment each other. The legs compliment the ass, the ass compliments the shorts, and the shorts compliment both. Yes, that is definitely the reason. All three make a great compliment to one another. So if you're a lady with great legs, please keep wearing those summertime jean shorts, because I love everything about them.

Sidenote: Ladies, if you do happen to see me while wearing your jean shorts I can autograph them for you. I know I'm a busy guy, but I can make the time for you. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment