Monday, February 4, 2013

Guy Brings Knife to Buckingham Palace, With Predictable Results



Hey if you want to be a fucking terrorist carrying around a machete don't be surprised when cops put some high voltage through your fucking body bro. Go ahead and cry brutality on this one but you're lucky they didn't pump some bullets through your ass. I have no idea why you would actually attempt this and think there was a chance of getting away with it. Let me guess, Allah told you it was okay? I'm just jumping to that conclusion based on that thing on your fucking head.

Sidenote: I'm making fun of extremists/terrorists with that last one not all Muslims so don't take that personal. I know people are sensitive to religious jokes especially Catholics when you ask them why another priest was charged with touching little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment