Monday, February 4, 2013

That's Nice...

 
That's nice. Is there a reason? Like I am 100% going to be considered racist for attempting to make fun of you even though I make fun of everyone and everything on here. I just need to know the reason you scare white people. Is it on purpose? Do you wear a costume and jump out at them? What is it? Give me a reason big guy. Maybe it's those unnecessarily big fucking headphones on that bald head of yours. I don't know, maybe you're implying it's because you're black? I have news for you though, you're not scaring anyone sitting in a fucking Starbucks like an asshole hipster. Just thought you should know. Hope we've cleared things up bro. Have a great fucking day of free internet with the rest of the mooching hipsters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment