Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Giants Release Ahmad Bradshaw

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4305/ahmad-bradshaw

The Giants have officially cut ties with starting runningback Ahmad Bradshaw. The move saves them about a few million in cap space and after releasing Michael Boley yesterday I think they're setting the stage for a big move. Although I will say that one big name won't solve all the problems but something has to be in the works to let Bradshaw go at 27 years old. Yes he has had chronic foot issues and hasn't been able to stay on the field consistently but he did average 4.6 yards per carry. I'm intrigued to see where this takes them. I have a feeling I kind of know what they're setting up for but I don't want to speak too soon and get mine and everyone else's hopes up. We'll let the saga play out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment